NEW UTV CLASS FOR 2018!
Ages 10-15yrs old
Unless AZOP feels driver is experienced at a younger age.
White Mountain Utv Jamboree
Thank you to all who participated in last year's White Mountain UTV Jamboree. This Year's Jamboree will be Sept 6-10, 2018.
NEW MANDATORY UTV RULES
1) ALL UTVS MUST HAVE SIREN/SOUNDER
2) You must have a rear light bar with amber and blue flashing and solid amber.
You can get rear chase led light bars at Star Light Bars. Tell them you race AZOP and he will give you a discount.
Click here to goto Star Light Bars
QUAD Update and Rule:
Mandatory Lanyards on all peewee, mini and big Quads, if you do not have them we may not allow you to race or we may give you a penalty.
NUMBERS- If you do not have legible numbers on the front and rear of the Quad we might not allow you to race or we may give you a penalty.
Camping and Pit Rules
- NO PLAY RIDING - IF YOU OR YOUR KIDS GET CAUGHT RIDING IN THE PITS AND CAMPING AREA YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NO REFUNDS!
- Must wear helmet all times.
- Contained campfires in metal container only.
- Keep pets on a leash.
- No children on bicycles near the race course.
- No flying Drones without AZOP’s Permission.
- Please pick up all your TRASH and take it home with you.
- Read the Rules on our website before you race. www.azopracing.com
- T-shirts, hats and sweatshirts will be for sale at the AZOP registration trailer.
- Be respectful to registration and scoring personnel we will not tolerate yelling and rude behavior.
- Pit area on the course is 5 MPH - you can be penalized for speeding thru this area during the race.
- 5 MPH through Scoring Chute and in front of AZOP Trailer - you will be penalized for Speeding.
- Do NOT go in front of the scoring trailer to talk to personnel, if you have a question or problem with scoring you MUST go to the Registration table. Do NOT talk to scoring during the races.
- If you have a protest or questions with results our Referee Dan Rees will handle it.
- Do NOT go onto the race course - Must stay 25’ behind the course.
- There will be a 30 minute protest period after race results are posted no exceptions. You MUST Wait!
- We will have several sweep riders and watchers all over the course, so make sure you stay on the marked track or you will be disqualified for cutting the course.
- If there is a downed rider PLEASE make sure you stop to make sure they are ok and let the sweep rider or next check point know what mile marker they are at.
- Thanks for coming have a great time and have fun. We want everyone to be SAFE and enjoy the races.
The wait is finally over for the iPhone AZOP Mobile App. So now we have the app for Android and iPhone. Download it now by putting in AZOP or clicking this link below. Please let us know if we should add any other features. We are hoping this app serves as a big help to our racers. Get it today, It's free.
Racing With US?
All Racers who enter any race will get a $10 Rocky Mountain Gift Card. This is good for all races including non-points races. Each race you enter you get a gift card. You can hold on to the cards and use more than one to purchase products.
Classifieds are now avaliable at https://racingrecycler.com
Buy/Sell used racing vehicles, parts, equipment, and gear.. Post as many FREE ADS