Hare Scramble Race Series consists of eight events. One race will be dropped (the lowest points earned). You must race at least four events to qualify for year end awards. Must also be a current year AZOP member to obtain points and be eligible for year end awards.
- Hare Scramble courses will consist of 10-50 mile loops.
- Big Bikes and ATVs will race either by number of laps or by time (varies per location) Typically a race varies from 1hr 45 min to 3hrs.
- UTVs will race either laps or by time (varies per location) Typically a race varies from 1hr 30 min to 2.5 hrs.
- PeeWees will race 30 minutes.
- Minis will race 45 minutes.
- These races will require pit stops during the race and some of the pits require tarps under machine while fueling.
- Fire Extinguishers are mandatory in all pits.
- There is a 5mph speed limit through the pit area.
- There are some locations that will require Spark Arrestors and Sound Testing.
- Entry Fees $20 unclassified, $65 Bike/ATV, $125 UTV, $45 Mini, $35 Pee Wee, $100 Pro (some races may be more if BLM Recovery Cost fees are involved)