How to get started in racing with AZOP!
1. Read the Rules. Click Here
2. Select a Class and Division level.
3. Get a Current Membership (this secures your race number and gives you points for the year end awards). Membership costs $25 Memberships and are good for the current year only. We also offer a Day Pass if you do not want to become a member. A Day Pass costs $20 per race which includes a set of three numbers starting with zero.
If your under 18yrs old, you MUST
have a Minor Release signed by your parents and Notarized prior to racing. These are good for 1 year from the date signed. We have a notary at every race. Click Here To Get Yours
4. Most races we offer Online Pre-Registration. This saves you time and is convenient for some people. It is not mandatory and you can ALWAYS sign up at the race. If you Pre Register you still need to check in with Registration at the race.
5. Race Day - Sign up or check in at Registration, relax and have fun.
Note: AZOP Main Radio Frequencies are 151.625 or 151.925. These frequencies are available for emergencies otherwise please do not use them during events.