Rules: Must sign up for each contingency at each event to qualify. This is available at "Tech Inspection". Each contingency sponsor may require different things to qualify such as adding their decals to you vehicle in order to qualify. Information will be available at "Tech Inspection". It is your responsibility to make sure you have done everything required at each event to qualify for any contingency.
1st place in every UTV class. (170 & 570 included) Blud Lubricants Oil Change
$35 oil change (oil filter and labor included) with up to 3 quarts of Blud Lubricants oil. $189 value.
Labor provided by SinFab Industries. Includes a free "vehicle inspection" at time of oil change.
PCI Race Radios
PCI offers contingency at all azop Races. PCI will award a $50 store credit to each first place winner in each class who registers prior to each azop race at the PCI booth and puts PCI stickers on both sides of their race vehicle. For more information please stop by the PCI booth at any race.
All full size UTV classes
- 1st Place $300 gift certificate
- 2nd Place $200 gift certificate
- 3rd Place $100 gift certificate
To qualify for this contingency, you must have one of the following items from Shock Therapy on the raced UTV:
- spring kit
Moto Race Tire
Any Racer in UTV 850 to Pro
- Cap, Tee and stickers+
- 1st place $150 and $150 MRT Bucks
- 2nd place $100 and $100 MRT Bucks
- 3rd place $50 and $50 MRT Bucks
To qualify for this contingency:
- Registration can be completed during registration at the event. Contact MRT for official UTV (race car) stickers.
- MRT logo must be prominently displayed on both doors and roof
- Race must have a minimum of four entrants.
Also, you must have one of the following items on the raced UTV:
- ProArmor MRT RACE SERIES
- MRT Tires
- Pro Armor Tires
- Muscle Race Wheels