Grand Prix Race Series consists of eight events. Three of the events, Payson Grand Prix, Prescott Valley Grand Prix and Mormon Lake Lodge Grand Prix, are two day races with points paying for each day. One race will be dropped (the lowest points earned). You must race at least four events to qualify for year end awards. Must also be a current year AZOP member to obtain points and be eligible for year end awards.
- The Grand Prix courses will consist of 3 - 10 mile loops.
- Big Bikes, ATVs and UTVs will race for 50 minutes.
- PeeWees will race 30 minutes.
- Minis will race 40 minutes.
- Entry Fees $20 unclassified, $55 Bike/ATV, $75 UTV, $45 Mini, $35 Pee Wee, $100 Pro.
- Some of the Grand Prix events will offer a two hour team race for bikes only (no membership needed/no points).
- TEAM RACE ENTRY $30 PER RIDER/IRONMAN $60
- Team Race Rules- you can use have as many riders you want, you can use your own Bike or Share a Bike, must switch riders every lap.